Welcome to Year 4's Homepage
Teacher: Mr Ascroft
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Nicol
Here are a couple of school reminders:
- school starts at 9.00am with the school gates opening at 8.35am
- PE will take place twice per week, I recommend children bring their PE kit to school on a Monday, leave it at school and take it home on a Friday for it to be washed
- School ends at 3.25pm
- Please ensure the office staff have your up to date contact details
- Please ring the office if your child will be absent
Please ensure your child is wearing the correct school uniform
If you have any questions or concerns please see me (Mr Ascroft). I am more than happy to speak to parents about any issues or concerns or whether you just want an update regarding your child.
What parents could do to help...
- Encourage your child to read every single day
- Encourage your child to practise their times tables as much as possible
- Encourage your child to look at and spell the 300 High Frequency Words and Years 1, 2, 3 and 4 spelling lists
- Encourage your child to write (maybe keep a daily diary)
- Encourage your child to talk if they have any problems
- Encourage your child to play, imagine and have fun!