Religious Education resources and tasks.
Activities you could do at home:
- Reflect on your lenten promise.
- Did you manage to keep it?
- What went well?
- What could have been better?
- When was it most difficult to keep your promise?
- How did you feel every day you kept the promise?
- Draw a station of the cross.
- What are you representing?
- What colours will you use?
- What media will you use?/ Could you recreate the image with a different media?
- Evaluate your picture - What do you like about it?
- Retell the Easter story.
- Could you tell it in a different way? Maybe a newspaper or poem for example.
- Who are the key characters?
- What order did things happen in?
- How would characters be feeling? Do the feelings change throughout the story?
- Write a prayer
- Could you write a thank you prayer to God for all the people who are helping to battle against the Coronavirus?
- Could you write a prayer asking for safety and good health for friends and loved ones?